The New Originals makes performance clothing for creatives. We strive to make durable and long lasting apparel that brings emphasis to one’s individuality.
We believe that by thinking out of the box anyone, regardless of their background can find and flourish within their creative potential.
Thinking out of the box is defined by us as thinking divergent and free of boundaries. We aim to build bridges between different contexts and backgrounds while offering a platform for creativity.
We’re always seeking for creative people to join our family.
Right now we are looking for a:
Store Manager (40h/week)
- Advice customers in optimal and precise manner on product, quality, style, promotion and price with a high degree of professionalism.
- Making schedules for the store team.
- Empowers the store team to make decisions that align with brand standards, prioritize delivering an exceptional customer experience and always place our customer first.
- Analyzes top selling and slow selling items and makes store-based merchandising decisions that align with brand standards and drive sales results.
- Motivates and inspires the store team to achieve sales goals and uphold brand standards; models expectations, recognizes outstanding performance and maintains a focus on team development.
- Treats customers and the store team professionally, courteously, and respectfully.
- Stays in contact with the Head Quarter.
- You are able to create energy, excitement around the store team.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Sales and service motivated.
- Flexibility to work retail hours.
Finance Coordinator (24h/week)
- Processing and monitoring purchase and sales invoices in Exact.
- Mutating bank and cash books.
- Check the day-end procedures of the flagship store.
- Process incoming payments and prepare payments.
- Monitoring outstanding invoices.
- Contributing ideas regarding process improvements .
- A team player but can also work independently whenever needed.
- Mastered both the English and Dutch language.
- Gained financial experience before, preferably a minimum of 2 years.
- Able to work with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong analytical skills in order to solve complex (business/financial) issues.
- Can be deployed flexibly for various tasks within the financial department
- You are available 24 hours a week and can start as soon as possible.
We offer a dynamic and creative environment. We are a young team. Since we are growing everyday there are possibilities to grow with us.
For both positions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your resume and a motivational letter.