Webshop Coordinator Paid Position (40hr p/w)
We are looking for an E-Commerce Coordinator that is willing to grow with us. Your main focus consists of developing and managing digital strategies for our B2C channels. With your strategic mindset, you will create and optimize the Shopify webshop as well as keeping in contact with external marketing agencies.
What we are looking for:
- You have a HBO level of thinking and working, with a commercial background.
- You have a minimum experience of 2 years.
- You are comfortable with setting up and optimizing funnel growth strategies, products, and processes.
- You are able to optimize store (Shopify).
- You have hands-on experience working with paid channels (Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok, Snapchat, Google) and optimizing metrics such as ROAS and CAC.
- You have the data-driven and analytical mindset to interpret and analyze data from multiple sources.
- You have strong communicative, organisational and leadership qualities.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch (speaking and writing)
Skills that are nice to have:
- SEA: Google Ads.
- Data & Analytics: Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics.
- Email & Marketing Automation: i.e Mailchimp, Klaviyo.
- E-commerce: Shopify.
- Enjoy both a personal and friends & family discount.
- Early access to select releases and collaborations.
- Diverse and inclusive culture
- Encourages creativity.
- A challenging and responsible position with room for your own input.
- Start date: effective immediately.
For this position, please send an email to email@example.com, with your resume and a motivational letter.