Shipping & Returns
Goods will be dispatched on regular working days, monday to fridays. Orders are shipped by DHL. When your order leaves our warehouse you will receive a tracking number via e-mail that can be used to track your order online.
The Netherlands1-3 working days
Europe2-5 working days
US2-5 working days
Worldwide3-7 working days
The shipping costs depends on your located country. See prices below:
The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, France: €6.95. On order values from €110 shipping costs are free.
The rest of Europe: €9.95
Rest of the world: €19.95
Please take note that extra Custom Taxes and Duties for (non-)EU countries are not included.
- Right of Cancellation: customers are allowed to return their parcel within 20 days after receiving their order. If the consumer exercises his Right of Cancellation, not more than the costs for returning the product shall be for his account.
- With every return there must be a return form included in the parcel, completely filled in. Otherwise there is a high possibility that Promese (warehouse) is not able to process the return or that the package will get misplaced in the warehouse.
- Return costs are for the recipient. We don’t provide return labels. The customer can go to the post office and choose preferably for a service that provides a track & trace number. We advise to keep the return receipt just in case its needed.
- The return parcel is the responsibility of the customer until it’s processed in our warehouse. Therefore it’s necessary that all steps will be taken, so that the warehouse (Promese) can process everything without difficulty.
- All items that will be returned should be in their original packaging including tags. Of course, they are allowed to try something on.
Please note: If you return any items from your order and the remaining total falls below €110,-, your eligibility for free shipping will no longer be valid. In such cases, you will be responsible for covering the shipping costs associated with the return.
Please read our FAQ before returning your order.